Beginners, we want to share some tips that will make it easier for you to run and will help you along the way so you can improve results 🙂
Running is not a passing trend, running is a way of life! It gives energy to our day from the morning and makes us more healthy, more ambitious plus not wasting our time in excessive sleep! So maybe you started running because a friend dragged you, a doctor’s recommendation, or you didn’t understand what the mess was about? It’s time to get addicted with the bug 🙂
There are so many races today that you can choose which race and what goal you want to see .we promise you running with thousands of participants is a refreshing, fun and recommended for everyone so come on let’s start?
1. Drink at least 250 ml of water half an hour before running to fill the body with enough fluids for crossing the race, no more than that to avoid both side pain and the need to pee.
2. Try not to eat a large meal before running (if you ate a large meal then wait a few hours) before running you can eat bananas, dried fruits or a few tablespoons of peanut butter that will give energy but will not weigh on the body
3.Before running, do not do stretches with all power but only exercises that will release the body a bit like thighs spins, etc.
4. After running, it is very important to take a few minutes of gradual relaxation and not get into the car and drive (it can cause busy muscles). If you have time for a hot bath or a jacuzzi, this can help your muscles return to normal.
5. Do not start too fast !! – Yes yes it’s the adrenaline rush burning in you, and you want to give everything but it’s a big mistake – Relax yourself at first to avoid injuries, fatigue and frustration so you don’t run out of power.
6. Run calmly – running with small, light steps is preferable to large, strong steps that every time the foot is touching the floor also stops you and stops momentum.
If it happens to you and the side of the body starts to hurt, it’s time to go into a walking position and not run. At this time, regulate your breathing with a steady pace and squeeze with your hand the painful side. Do not go back until the pain does not go away. Listen to Tips 1 and 2
Maybe you are a beginner runner but that does not mean you will not be able to be master in jogging!
“Every journey begins with one simple step” Good luck !!!